Monday, April 13, 2009

You might wonder....

You might wonder where the title to our blog came from. This last year I attended Women of Faith with a group of ladies from our church. Nicole C Mullen was one of the guest singers and she sang a song titled Black, white, tan. I was pregnant with Sam at the time and when she sang it many of the ladies looked my way and smiled celebrating the gift we would soon hold. I loved the song! While our family isn't about our color I thought it was a sweet song and knew my hubby would love it and found a version of it online when I got back home. This is a rough cut but here it is. When I was setting up this blog I asked my hubby what we should call it. He said I don't know you know much more about blogs. Than he said what about naming it after that song. I thought it was a great match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXiC6BrROE

No comments:

Post a Comment