Sunday, May 31, 2009

And we are off!





Our summer has begun! We were blessed with a visit from one of our cousins this last week. Jacob and Madeline had a great visit and we loved getting to enjoy her for a few days. Her other 5 siblings are at home with mom and dad but sometimes one of them comes to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a few days and we get to have them at our home too. Jacob has enjoyed being done with school as does Andrew. Jacob just finished 2 weeks of swim lessons too! They are a must in our family. I grew up around water and in Texas it is just part of life. Plus Grandma lives on a lake and has a boat. Jacob leaves today for a week at Pine Cove in Tyler, TX. He is very excited! This will be his 2nd year to go for a week all by himself. Andrew leaves tomorrow to go to LA for a week to visit his uncle. Please pray about that trip! I know he will have a good time and all but this mama is a bit nervous. On top of that Trae and I just watched Taken (the movie) last night and that didn't help my nerves. He is growing up and I am excited for him as I know this means a lot to him. Letting go.....ahhhh motherhood!




No comments:

Post a Comment