Friday, November 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

This is our families famous fruit salad. We love it (the boys don't!) and have it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is a special dessert that my Grandma made and my mom has made it all my life too. I made it once and it just wasn't the same. I need to practice around my mom so she can give me all her pointers. With Thanksgiving next week I wanted to flashback to a fond holiday memory. It is a fruit salad that has grapes, pineapple, bananas and marshmallows with a fluffy mixture that makes it oh so yummy!


1 comment:

  1. Jul, We have made it every year, but added our own variation the last couple years. Instead of the bananas (which the kids didn't like in there) we did mandarin oranges. It's very yummy! It's my kids favorite part of the Thanksgiving and Christmas meal. You can do it sissy!

    ReplyDelete