Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Special finds!

I love old things. Matter of fact I probably love them more than new things. I saved one small box of my older boys clothes for keepsakes. Sam has been able to wear just a few as they were born in different seasons. Several weeks ago I was browsing Goodwill and spotted the outfits that Sam has on in the picture. It was the identical outfit that Andrew wore when he was 18 months! I checked the size and knew that it would fit Sam this season and grabbed it and was giddy with delight! It was from a line that Baby Gap put out 16 years ago and there it was in Goodwill with the tags still on it. Sam is simply adorable in it and will be wearing it to our churches Christmas program this weekend. Thank you Lord for rare finds and caring about the tiny details that matter to me. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment