Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This and that.....

Sam was blessed with this dancing Elmo and he loves to dance with him!

Andrew and Shelby (Sam calls her Shel visiting for Sams birthday)

Trae and I celebrating a dear friend turning 40!

My friend Tamara and I at her birthday party.

Jacob playing with Sam and doing things that big brothers do so well. Fun!

Sam spending time playing electronics with his brothers and OH so happy!

Andrew and Shelby showing us the dance they were doing for a school event! Shelby has taken dance for like 15 years and teaches classes currently and still takes dance.

I haven't posted pictures in a while! Sorry! I had a computer issue and so I waited. Lots of pictures have been taken so I thought I would throw in a variety since it has been a while.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see these new pix We need to get on the ball and post px on our blog too. Love to see your kids. Love em too.

    ReplyDelete