Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good brother time....




We listen to music a lot. I have a CD that I play often while cooking or cleaning and one small part of a song has a harmonica in it. I was shocked at Sam once day because when that part came on he held his hands to his mouth and pretended to be playing a harmonica. I had no idea how he knew what that instrument sound was but knew I would need to find him one soon! We discovered Jacob had one in his room while organizing his room and it would soon be his. When I played it the first time in front of Sam his expression was priceless! He came running to me and signing and saying, PLEASE, PLEASE so he could have it in his hands. It took him a few minutes to get the hang of it. Andrew seemed to have the best tricks to teach a little one quickly. The harmonica is such a delightful little instrument and perfect for a mobile little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment