Friday, May 6, 2011

How different my kids are.....

Most people say their children are all so different. That is pretty common. I have to say that I feel that way often! I have a adult, teen and toddler. There is a special reward for that....right??? I don't have another friend with a 17 year age gap with their children. :) We are finished having kids unless the Lord ever calls us to adopt and we are very content and busy with the 3 we have.

Andrew buys and sells used Apple products (mostly phones) and does well with it. He knows the value of a dollar and is a saver. He does spend money on things he values but he is savvy and resells most things for what he paid or close to it.

Jacob loves a yard sale! If he has a dollar in his pocket he will gladly spend it or bless someone with it. He would spend an entire day going to yard sales with me if we could. Matter of fact we are going tomorrow morning because it is our neighborhood yard sale. We have had some good times going together. He called today once he saw the neighborhood signs to ask if we could go and what time did they close today! I don't do clutter well and am much more of a tosser than a keeper but I do still like to save money on toys, kids clothes and household items if I find them.

Sam and I arrived home today after doing an errand and even though it was close to nap time I thought we would loop around the block to see if there were any sales still going. When we passed our home he said, home....home. I said yes that is our home....do you want to go home and he responded, yes! I kept going and when we pulled up at the first yard sale he looked at it and said, MESS! I couldn't contain my laughter.

My children are all unique blessings and I am grateful for each one of them. Fun times and never a lack of excitement in our lives! They are my reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment