Thursday, November 3, 2011

Me again....

31. I LOVE a great blanket. Fleece is my favorite fabric to have a blanket made out of. So soft, so warm and always there to bring comfort.

32. I am a big picture kind of gal. I love the daily but I usually can't look at a decision or situation without looking at the whole picture and on down the road. That means sometimes I over think decisions which can be good or not so good!

33. If I was going to be a salesgirl I would try to sell you the Sonicare toothbrush! That thing is amazing and does amazing things for your teeth and gums. Go buy one!!!! If they were cheaper we would buy them for Christmas presents! Go buy them for yourself, your kids and I promise you won't regret it!

34. Quality time is my love language. That is the way that I feel truly loved. If you buy me a gift, affirm me, give me a hug or help me with laundry that blesses me. It really does but my primary love language is quality time so that is what fills my love tank fully! If we spend the day together, have a great phone conversation, go on a trip together, make memories and connect heart to heart is what fills my love tank.

35. Chicken fajitas is one of my very favorite meals! Fresh moist grilled chicken, grilled onions, shredded cheese and I am one happy girl! Sometimes I pair it with a fresh tortilla (it has to be homemade and fresh or not worth it) but I love it on it's own too.

36. One of my dream vacations is to go to the New England during the fall.

37. The older I get the more I love antiques and I am especially drawn to antique toys. It is Jacobs passion and has rub off on me!

38. I love to keep a well stocked pantry. I really dislike having to run to the store to get 1 or 2 items just to make a recipe. I have had friends tell me they would like to come shop in my pantry because we had a nice selection! My freezer (we have 2!) is stocked well too!

39. One of the sweetest, most romantic things my husband does for me daily is get the bed ready each night for me. He turns down my side, sets the pillows up just how I like it and adds anything else he knows I need before I turn in. By the end of the day I am done and this sweet gesture speaks to me and loves on me in a sweet way.

40. Growing up I loved gymnastics, swimming, fishing and water skiing. We lived in the Northeast with lots of snow but I enjoyed summer activities much more than winter ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment