Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 40th birthday to me!

Today I turn 40! God is good, I am a very blessed woman and filled with His joy! Trae and I have a trip planned for next month to celebrate both our special birthdays. This week (in our house we stretch out our birthdays!) for me is one of basking in the love I have in my life and knowing how much my Heavenly Father loves me. I am blessed with amazing relationships and so grateful for each of them. 40 years for me is a time to self examine, embrace life, let go of the dead weight and things that don't work and live with no regrets! Actually most of those things are aspects of me that have been close to my heart for many years however a big milestone makes me ponder a bit more. I am filled with an immense amount of gratitude and my heart is full.


"God bless you and keep you,
God smile on you and gift you,
God look you full in the face
and make you prosper."
(Numbers 6:24-26, MSG)


No comments:

Post a Comment