Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our fun $2 find!




Perfect for little bottoms full of big creativity! That is what I thought when I stumbled upon it at a yard sale. Actually, when I saw the price I asked the seller what is wrong with it? She had it priced for $2. I would have gladly paid 4-5 times that but I was thrilled to not have to. I brought it home, cleaned it up and found a spot for it that works well. This is in our sunroom and with the concrete floors and lots of natural light it is perfect for our creative boy! Don't you love those baby Crocs he has on??? A few years ago when I saw the little baby Crocs I used to smile and think we might have to have a baby so we can purchase those sweet little Crocs! Sam loves them too and guess what? They were also a yard sale find and they cost $1. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment