Thursday, November 11, 2010

Street signs.....

A friend of mine has a photography business and she has several aspects of her photography one is street signs. She takes pictures of street signs that are names and sells them. While we were on our trip I saw this sign and thought it was neat. When we were uploading pictures I was so glad to see Trae took a picture of it. His real name is Mason and his dad lives in San Antonio so it was very fitting! His dads name is Mason too. Trae is the 3rd so that is why he goes by Trae. Just a fun little something I wanted to share.

4 comments:

  1. I want this sign can you email me a this picture so I can print it and put it up over the shed we built for him - we call it his dog house lol, but I love the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Sylvia-Yes! I will email it to you right now. Enjoy!!! Did ya'll have the shed when we were there or is that a recent project?

    ReplyDelete