Thursday, September 29, 2011

Take 2.....

11. I have never fried anything in my life. I have eaten fried things occasionally when out but doing it at home scares me and it is unhealthy so I think I would rather not learn.

12. Italian Nachos at Carino's is one of my very favorite things to eat out. No peppers, no olives and no banana peppers with extra tomatoes. Yummy!!!!

13. Best family vacations growing up were going to the cabins with our family and our aunt, uncle and cousins. We would camp, boat, swim, water ski, roast marshmallows and all sorts of fun things.

14. Favorite movies are Steel Magnolia's and The Help. Those would tie for my top spot!

15. I hate malls.

16. My earliest childhood memory is when I was 2. I was at our family home, doing crafts with my mom and sis. We were sitting on barstools at the counter and the mailman dropped mail in our mail slot (it was the coolest slot directly in our front door with a metal plate that clanged every time mail was delivered) and we all went running.

17. I love to go to a movie by myself. I rarely do it but it is something I love to do!

18. Mac all the way!

19. My favorite colors are shades of blue and shades of brown. Love, love, love those colors!

20. Favorite birthday cake as a child was a huge donut cake from Dunkin Donuts. It was amazing!!! It was a huge yeast donut with amazing frosting that I still remember to this day. Sorry to tell you they don't still sell them. They are franchised and this particular one made them back in 1983 in Michigan.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment