Friday, May 14, 2010

So very yummy....







While we were on our vacation we ate really, really good! Each meal was very pricey compared to the US but Praise God we were not paying for it! Above were our favorites! We love calamari and it was amazing! It was lightly grilled and mixed with greens and fresh veggies. It was amazing! The crab egg rolls were out of this world! You wrapped it in bibb lettuce and dipped it in an amazing sauce. I think we ordered it 3 times! OH and how could I forget the fresh sweet potato chips paired with a lobster sandwich. We love sweet potato fries and make them at home. We sometimes buy sweet potato chips but to have them fresh with parmesan sprinkled on top was divine! I wish I could say I prepared all those dishes but what I can say is that having amazing meals always encourages me to try some new things at home.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great photographer! The only dish I would never eat is the calimari but glad you like it - the rest of the dishes look amazing and delicious

    ReplyDelete