Saturday, May 15, 2010

They just won't end...






I still am posting vacation pictures! Right now it is a dream to think we were just there. Sickness has hit our home since Wednesday and life is anything but paradise. I think we are nearing the end of being ill. Hoping and praying we are! We are so grateful it didn't hit a week earlier. OK, back to paradise! The picture of Trae and I was on our last night. They brought us chocolate covered berries and champagne every afternoon. We typically chose the pink lemonade that they had in the lobby instead but it was so fun to be lavished without even seeking it. There were amazing orchids all over the grounds. I have never seen so many flourishing in our area. My moms husband loves orchids and I would have loved to have brought back one for him. I don't think it would have gotten through customs so I captured several of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment