Saturday, June 12, 2010

No pictures....

I replaced my laptop recently and my iphoto isn't up and running so I can't post new pictures. I am still taking them because the camera is just fine! So I have to be creative and do a post without pictures.

Mini updates-

Trae-Has to replant the front flower garden because he planted a flower that isn't up to his standard even after weeks of Miracle Grow.

Julie-Trying to figure out which summer project to tackle next! Many to do on the list and now I need time, energy and creativity to complete them....or at least a few of them!

Andrew-Is planning his trip to CA for this month and will be headed to Pine Cove next month with us for family camp.

Jacob-Went to his first "teen" party last night with a bunch of his homeschool friends. Can't believe I know have 2 teens. 2 teens + 1 toddler= fun and never a dull moment!

Sam-This week he has done so many new things. Started eating with a fork, said at last 5-6 new words and is still taking 2 naps a day for the most part! He will be 17 months in a week and is really connecting the dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment