Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sentimental Sunday....



We took a family vacation in October 2008 a few months before Sam arrived. With Andrew growing up and with a baby on the way, we knew it would be the last vacation with just the 4 of us. I am so grateful we took that trip. I will always treasure those memories. Often times when you are pregnant they have a phrase called a "babymoon" for that one last trip before the baby arrives. We didn't do a babymoon during our pregnancy but a "familymoon"! That was the best thing for us at the time. One of the things the Lord has been teaching me is that the Holy Spirit can be very specific and to tune in and listen to what He has for me. While the Lord has been gracious to put mentors in teachers in my life he doesn't desire for me to run to them with the daily BUT to run to Him! It has been neat to see the fruit of finding His best for our family. I LOVE ocean pictures of my blessings and can't wait til we can take Sam to the ocean. We are hoping and praying our Destin beaches are kept safe from the oil disasters we have had lately if not we might have to find a new beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment