Saturday, October 16, 2010

10 light hearted things about me you might not know....

My last post was really at a heart level. If you know me well that doesn't surprise you! However, here is 10 things about me that are light hearted that you might not know about me.

1. I LOVE to bake and find it to be like therapy! Researching recipes is half the fun too.

2. Ice chewing seriously puts me over the edge. Really any kind of chewing does.

3. I would much rather buy something used than new. Of course there are things I like new but you know what I mean.

4. Chocolate is something I love and have a fondness for.

5. I only drink water and it has to be very, very cold!

6. Fall is my favorite time of year.

7. One of my dreams is to live in a home without a wood fence. I grew up in MI and we didn't have fences there. The brown fences that most Texas homes have are just down right ugly!

8. Friendship is huge to me but I don't do best friends. I have a very dear group of friends that are treasures to me but I could never narrow it down to just one. I believe in having a handful of dear friends because we are all unique and have something different to offer.

9. Reading is a passion of mine however outside of children fiction (that I read to my children) I don't read fiction.

10. Music is a passion of mine. I played piano for about 10 years and it is a regret I have that I stopped. I grew up, married and moved on and a piano on a 3rd floor apartment wasn't an option. It is something I would love to do again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but we have so much in common ... except the chewing thing ... that's Brian's thing. :)

    ReplyDelete