Saturday, February 13, 2010

4.5 years ago....

I married my gift from God and today we renewed our vows. At our church we had a marriage conference and it ended with vows being renewed if you desired to do so. When we got married we did covenant vows. Basically the difference is that although we had a marriage license from our state we were making a covenant with the Lord and it would be forever. Covenant says I will never leave you or forsake you. Covenant says I chose once and I am done choosing and we can outlast our problems. That is what the Lord does in our lives to us and we want to live that out with one another.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture, and especially the thots given about the covenant. You have such a gift for writing, you should write a book. Thanks for sharing, it brought a tear to my eye

    ReplyDelete