Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old things...

I love old things! Jacob does too and that is why we value going to estate sales, yard sales and hitting Goodwill together. We found this sweet little lamb for Sam and paid a quarter for it. The woman that was selling it told me it was over 30 years old as it was her daughters when she was little. It makes a really fun squeak too. Sam smiles whenever he sees this lamb. So interesting how we could spend big bucks on a toy or just some change found in our pocket and the inexpensive find becomes a family treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Love that! And, love that you used the word "value." Afterall what you value is what is important to you. I am going to consciously add that amazing word to my vocabulary often.:) I love, too, that its a lamb. Afterall, we are His sheep and He is our Shepherd. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete