Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grateful....




When we were there for his photo shoot I planned on just pictures with him. While we were driving there I was thinking how I wanted to so a photo session this spring with all the boys but that Sam would be 15 or 16 months than and that right now he was 12 months and that I wanted to capture his sweet relationship with his brother today. We had Jacob jump in for some of the pictures and I am so glad we did! They turned out great and captured the sweet relationship they have. Jacob loves his whole grain honey biscuit! That is his nickname for Sam. He always called him honey biscuit and than one day very innocently he said you know Sam is really more of a whole grain honey biscuit! Priceless! She also captured one of Sam and I as I was comforting him during our session when he needed some mama love. The first few months of Sam's life he cuddled as often as possible and always quickly fell asleep. Those times are less often now so I will take them whenever possible! I am so grateful Amy captured these.

No comments:

Post a Comment