Sunday, February 14, 2010

His banner over me and you too.....



He has taken me to the banquet hall,
and his banner over me is love. Song of Solomon 2:4

I remember as a child singing a song in our church about his banner over me is love. I liked it as a child. When I was an adult I heard the song again and it was a new version. It was perfect because I was in a season in my life where I was discovering the magnitude of His love. It wasn't until I was in my late 20's that I came to know the fullness of that love. The Lord overtook me with His love and I have never been the same. It doesn't mean perfection or that everyday I am a beautiful shining example of what a Christian is but it means I am HIS, covered in HIS love and grace and that is more than enough for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment