Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grace....


I like to have gentle reminders in our home of truth. More importantly my heart is to walk it out and become more like Christ and display those things in my life and relationships. Only with Christ can I do that.

9. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NIV


Grace…expresses two complementary thoughts: God’s unmerited favor to us through Christ, and God’s divine assistance to us through the Holy Spirit. Jerry Bridges

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. What a beautiful calendar!

    Hope you have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete