Monday, March 22, 2010

Immense gratitude....






Trae and I were having one of our long talks this weekend and I told him how grateful I have been to be able to stay home for so many years. I have officially been a sahm for 18 years! God is good and he provided for me to do that even as a single(7 years) mom. Only with God could something like that be possible. I started staying home one week before my oldest son was born and he will be 18 very soon. I love the daily aspect of life and relationships. The pictures above are not from a lovely family photo shoot, a holiday or anything that might appear to be grand. However, I think the daily is grand! It is where memories are made, lives are changed, an impact is made and love is walked out. It is an honor to have the blessing of these lives and know that the Lord entrust them to me at least temporarily. My heart is full and I am a blessed woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment