Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break....


This week is our spring break. We have a few things planned for the week and are looking forward to less school work, less driving and spending time together. Today I am going through Jacobs clothes with him to see what we have that works and what doesn't. He nows cares about his clothes so that makes it a little more challenging! Tomorrow Jacob and I will have some one on one and go out for the day while Sam stays here with our sweet sitter. Grandma will be out on Wednesday and is taking Jacob and his good friend to Incredible Pizza for some fun. While we don't have major plans we do have somethings to look forward to and I have a few home details to tend to that I would love to accomplish too! We are blessed with weather in the 60's this week so I know we will enjoy some outside time too.

1 comment:

  1. I love springtime and planting flowers. It was in the 70's yesterday, however tomorrow it is only suppose to be in the 20's and they are predicting 5 inches of snow.

    ReplyDelete