Sunday, March 14, 2010

The simple things...


My man is very happy with meat, potatoes and greens! Yes, I cook my chicken upside down!!! It makes the breast very moist and so that is what I do. I make asparagus different than Trae makes it and he really likes it. I love to try new recipes. Cooking for my family is something that blesses them and I really enjoy. In my dreams we would have our own garden but we haven't done well with that. I have done the best with growing my own herbs and I look forward to that again but our tomatoes last year totally bombed. We might try again but we need to figure out what we did wrong.

2 comments:

  1. looks absolutely yummy!! I also love to cook but we have to have company because my man does not like to eat much and it all goes to waste. He's very proud of my cooking so we share a lot. He does love salads so I've been making those in different varieties. Everybodies tomatoes did badly last year. I think it was actually too hot. Try again, I will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sylvia! That means a lot coming from you. It is a blessing to have a husband that enjoys it. Trae loves salads too! OK, good to know on the tomatoes. I didn't know that about the temp. We seriously had one tiny tomato last year. Total flop!!!

    ReplyDelete